Scholarship Description: Scholarship applications are now open for Sept 2018 and Feb 2019 intake. Scholarships cover 100% of Diploma and Graduate Certificate fees and 33% of the Bachelor and Master fees.
The world needs intelligent, creative people with practical experience. Graduate from Billy Blue College of Design, and you’ll land a career where you’re getting paid to do something you love.
As a Designer, you’ll earn a great living and never have to face a boring day at the office. From branded fashion to communication design, digital media design and interior design, we can help you find your path.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to study postgraduate
Available Subject: Scholarship is available in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: This scholarship award applies only to domestic students, aged 18 years and over, wishing to enrol in a full-time, on-campus course at Billy Blue College of Design.
Eligible Nationalities: The scholarship is available to domestic students
- If you are looking to stay competitive and up-skill within your field, need formal qualifications to advance your career or if you are yearning for a change in your profession then this is for you. This could be the key to your newfound success and career satisfaction! Find out more information here.
- To be eligible for the Industry Scholarship applicants must provide written submission of why you want to undertake this course of study and one of the following:
- Demonstrate you have the ability to undertake study at the required level
- Have relevant work experience documented in a CV
- Be currently employed in the design industry
- Have 2 x referees from current employer/manager
Please read through our portfolio guidelines and terms and conditions before applying.
- Submit your applications to designscholarships-at-laureate.edu.au
- All Scholarship applicants MUST also apply for their chosen Billy Blue course to reserve a place. Click HERE to apply, it only takes 5 minutes!
- Once you’ve applied for the course, one of our Course & Career Advisors will be in touch.
- After the Scholarship closing date, you will be notified if you were successful.
Deadline: January 27, 2019