The brilliant students who desire to have an amazing experience in their fields are encouraged to apply for internships.
the internship is offered by IAND. It is one of the best opportunities for students to get practical exposure. The internship aims to educate young future professionals.
Students who are seeking more practical knowledge about their field must apply for this internship.
IAND welcomes interns with great learning opportunities to prepare them with quality skills and practical education. At the end of this internship, students would have a strong grip and highly professional skills.
Read below to learn about the eligibility criteria and application link!
Why join IAND?
• We love great design: bringing the best UX from B2C to B2B customers
• We are a people business. It is why people join. Why people stay
• We are scaling, so you can shape your career, try new things, and expand your skills
• We are supporting the UK’s Levelling Up agenda
Everyone listens and has a voice. Everyone shapes IAND
Our CEO, Elspeth Finch MBE FREng has been innovating the infrastructure industry for 20 years and sits on the board of influential innovation and technology groups within BEIS and the IET. She is the Head Judge of the RAEng’s Launchpad competition supporting young entrepreneurs.
About The Role
A paid internship for three months - six months starting mid-July. 3 days/week at IAND's central London office, 2 days remote (or 5 days in the office if you prefer).
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to join a growing tech start-up based in central London, working with some of the UK’s largest firms and solving real problems daily.
Reporting to our Chief of Staff, you will be involved in:
• Customer support: Participate in managing our support calls, online chat, and inbox, ensuring high-quality responses and constantly improving our FAQs.
• Product development: Play a key role in the launch of new features, including testing; creating support materials (including videos), and monitoring the success of product launches.
• Client success + delivery: supporting the Head of Customer Success to delight our customers
• Business research: supporting sales and customer success through research into the market and client needs.
What We’re Looking For From You
• You’re organized and love getting things done
• You have a high level of attention to detail and understand the importance of quality when communicating and working with clients across our brand
• You’re comfortable with data analysis and presenting your findings
• You have an exceptional ability to write well and confidence in communicating over the phone.
• You’ll welcome feedback and direction but you’re not afraid to respectfully challenge the system if you suspect that there’s a better way.
• You relish learning and solving problems!
• Valid UK right to work.
• Proficiency across the Microsoft Office suite
• Excellent written and spoken English Application & Interview Process
• Initial 20-minute screening call with our Chief of Staff
• 60-minute interview & task with two members of our team