Most USA employers won’t know what ACCA is and fewer are likely to care. So you should plan to become a US CPA if serious about a career in the USA. You have to become a CPA through one of the state boards. There is no national CPA designation. Usually the requirements are:

– Education (each board is different)
– Residence (some boards demand it, others not)
– Examination (CPA Exam, same everywhere)
– Work experience (every board has different requirements).