BEST TIPS FOR PASSING CPASchedule we recommend that the first thing you should do is to make a schedule for your CPA Exam. For this you will be required to first check the next coming CPA Exam dates and then you will have to devise such a schedule for study which may be called as perfect. Remember slow and study wins the race. therefore start preparing today for a better tommorow. We recommend that as soon as you are done woth your graduation you shall sit for CPA exam. Talk it over with your supervisor Inform your supervisor of your plans to take the CPA exam and get his or her feedback. Check into your employer's policy for exam expense reimbursement. Some employers will pay for CPA review courses and exam fees. Others will offer a bonus upon passing the exam. Remember that having the CPA credential stays with you no matter where you work, so if your employer isn't supportive, don't give up. The CPA credential is your ticket to career advancement. Select best CPA Review Course you should check here the best CPA Review Course Important to Know for CPA Exam
- The CPA exam is broken down into multiple-choice testlets and simulations (case studies). The multiple-choice testlets must be completed before you can move on to the simulation. Learn more about the CPA exam format.
- You can review questions during a testlet or simulation. However, you are unable to go back and review once you have exited that testlet/simulation.
- The word processor and spreadsheet applications are not Microsoft products, so review the tutorial to familiarize yourself with them.
- You can only copy and paste one paragraph at a time, no more, no less.
- The search feature is standard; however, you must scroll down to all relevant topics.
- You must spell the word you are searching for correctly.
- There is no Back button. The History button allows you to find the last page visited (up to 20 of the last pages).
- You can enter numbers on the online calculator either on the keyboard or the keypad with the NumLock feature on.
- Scheduling your exam for the first time takes 6 to 8 weeks to process. Scheduling a subsequent test takes only about 1 week.
- If you schedule a re-test prior to learning the results of your exam and cancel upon learning you've passed, your money will NOT be refunded.