To become a student-member of the institute, one must match the following criteria:
For (Certified Financial Analysts) Designation
- Possess an accredited bachelor (02 years) degree or equivalent PLUS five (05) years professional experience OR an accredited bachelor (04 years) degree PLUS three (03) years professional experience.
- Possess a master degree or equivalent PLUS two (02) years professional experience.
- Hold a professional designation from (national and international) recognized professional bodies PLUS two (02) years approved internship or business attachment acceptable by the institute.
A student who successfully completes the following is awarded the (Certified Financial Analysts
For PC (Practicing Certificate)
- Pass the knowledge and skills frameworks examination and submit an approved thesis / dissertation on industry related new contents,
- Followed by a Personal Presentation / Online Interview,
- Satisfy the aforementioned experience requirement, and
- Adhere to the code of ethics and standard professional conduct.
After receiving the (Certified Financial Analysts
) designation, a member can apply for Practicing Certificate upon fulfillment of the following conditions:
- ·Application on prescribed form to mention the potential working area of professional interest,
- ·Maintain the (Certified Financial Analysts) designation in good standings,
- ·Satisfy the three (03) years CPD (Continuous Professional Development) requirement, and
- ·Personal Indemnity Insurance (PII), if any, required under applied working area.