The brilliant students who desire to have an amazing experience in their fields are encouraged to apply for Financial Planning and Analysis Internship.
Financial Planning and Analysis Internships are offered by PayPal. It is one of the best opportunities for students to get practical exposure. The internship aims to educate young future professionals.
Students who are seeking more practical knowledge about their field must apply for this internship.
PayPal welcomes interns with great learning opportunities to prepare them with quality skills and practical education. At the end of this internship, students would have a strong grip and highly professional skills.
Read below to learn about the eligibility criteria and application link!
PayPal believes that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Your day to day
• Working with our Financial Planning & Analysis teams to deliver performance insight to the regional Senior Management team and central Core Markets FP&A team enabling optimal decision making.
• Support the regular finance reporting cycles (weekly, monthly, quarterly) to produce analytical dashboards, and review monthly business performance, quarterly targets, and annual budgets.
• Perform deep-dive analyses to understand revenue trends; identify potential business opportunities/risks.
• Support central Core Markets and other regional FP&A teams as required and contribute to specific ad-hoc projects
• Drive best practices and identify areas of improvement and make recommendations to optimize processes or analytics tools.
What do you need to bring?
• Currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree in Finance/Economics/Business or a related subject.
• Strong interest and general knowledge of the Payment industry, Fintech companies, and more broadly Internet/e-commerce.
• Comfortable with Financial and Analytical modeling.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office packages (Excel and PowerPoint).
• Like to play with numbers, solve problems and learn by doing.
• Strong attention to detail and work in a clear, structured, and organized way.
• Can multi-task and manage priorities and timelines to deliver and "get things done" in a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment.
• Thrive evolving as a team player in a multicultural environment.
• Solid interpersonal, writing, and communication skills to manage stakeholders and convey clear and relevant messages to decision-makers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Familiarity with SQL, Essbase, or Thinkcell will be considered a plus.
• *We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates.