The brilliant students who desire to have an amazing experience in their fields are encouraged to apply for Transparency Project Internship.
Transparency Project Internship is offered by W. L. Gore & Associates.
It is one of the best opportunities for students to get practical exposure. The scholarship aims to educate young future professionals.
Students who are seeking more practical knowledge about their field must apply for this scholarship.
Read below to learn about the eligibility criteria and application link!
Gore is a materials science company focused on improving lives through discovery, product innovation, and rewarding careers for our Associates.
Those who choose Gore, want to discover and explore new ways - using their passion and knowledge, where doing so as part of a strong and engaged network is as important as individual performance.
Saving lives and improving the quality of life for patients are at the core of everything we do. This meaningful work gives purpose to our lives and inspires us to create solutions that make a difference in the lives of others. About the Role
We are looking for a Graduate Intern (f/m/d) to join our EMEA Sales Support team within our Medical Products Division starting 1st of September 2022 in Livingston, the UK for 6 months who will support our data maintenance project. Responsibilities
• Search for externally available registration numbers of doctors and update in SFDC
• Search for VAT numbers for Health Care Organisations and update in the Medispend reporting system
• Review Medispend data that shows errors, investigate the root cause, and update other relevant systems
• Create user guides on the above points for the associates showing what they need to take care of in the future and providing recommendations on which data fields are necessary
• Use a list of specific MPD customer accounts and search for corresponding consignment agreements on the shared drive
• Create an account in Total Contract Manager (TCM - the contracts database) and upload the corresponding agreements
• Using the TCM functionality, submit the agreements to our legal department for review
• Liaise with the responsible Gore Legal Associate and potentially our external customer until each contract is in a fully executed position qualifications
• You are a graduate student who is interested in working with a global company
• You have a strong interest in gathering and managing as well as looking for efficiencies
• You are interested in business data optimization using IT tools
• You are self-motivated and pro-active in seeking out relationships internally and externally
• You are fluent in English
• You enjoy working independently but also have a strong focus on teamwork and inclusion, also in a virtual environment
• You have great MS Office skills, especially with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OutlookThat's what you've got to look forward to
• The opportunity to join a highly motivated team and a good working atmosphere
• An interesting and challenging internship with an international focus
• A good compensation
• A healthy approach to work-life-balance, free tea and coffee, a subsidized canteen, and more