The brilliant students who desire to have an amazing experience in their fields are encouraged to apply for HR Internships.
HR Internship is offered by Regeneron. It is one of the best opportunities for students to get practical exposure. The internship aims to educate young future professionals.
Students who are seeking more practical knowledge about their field must apply for this internship.
Regeneron welcomes interns with great learning opportunities to prepare them with quality skills and practical education. At the end of this internship, students would have a strong grip and highly professional skills.
Read below to learn about the eligibility criteria and application link!
The Human Resources Intern Will
• Learn the steps in the Talent Acquisition (TA) and hiring process, including posting job openings, reviewing resumes, and conducting telephone and panel interviews.
• Assist in the new employee onboarding process.
• Gain an understanding of Employee Total Reward Plans including compensation, employee benefits administration, and communication.
• Provide HR administration support including maintenance of employee files and records including new hires, changes during employment, and termination.
• Play an active role in an HR team covering all aspects of HR.
• Co-ordinate TA activities for Regeneron’s corporate locations ex-US.
• Assist with the coordination of the new hire onboarding process for Regeneron’s corporate locations ex-US.
• Prepare employment contracts for the UK hires.
• Support local UK engagement and wellness activities.
• Help support benefits administration for the UK.
• Support with preparing data files for the UK benefits system.
• Draft employee letters for review using standard templates.
• Attend HR/TA meetings and take minutes.
• Current or recent enrolment in a graduate or undergraduate Human Resource related degree (or any other course where an HR module is part of the study work).
• Strong communication skills
• An interest and aptitude to work in Human Resources
• Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications