Nine is the home of Australia's most loved and trusted brands, engaging millions of Aussies every day. We're in the business of captivating audiences through powerful storytelling and quality journalism.
The internship program will involve:
• Working across our editorial teams: News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, and Sport Working with journalists to understand how they generate and write stories
• Sit in on editorial WIP meetings
• Write stories and articles in partnership with our journalists
• Gain experience in the systems and processes associated with digital journalism
About you... We’re looking for candidates who:
• Are in their final year of study
• Have a good foundation of writing and journalistic skills
• Are professional in approach and have a strong work ethic
• Are eager to learn and get as much out of the program as possible
• Have an interest in digital journalism
• Can connect with the Nine.com.au brand and our audience
• Is a great team player and not afraid of having fun at work! At Nine, you'll be immersed in Australia's largest media company – a place where today's newsmakers share ideas that matter. If you’re looking to take a meaningful step in your career, Nine is the place for you. Apply now!
Additional Information You’ll be based out of our harbourside Pyrmont HQ. The internship program is managed by our Managing Editor and you will be buddied with one of our journalists for the duration of your time with us.
• Program commencement date will be on 1 August 2022
• Application close date is 17 June 2022