Nedbank Quants Graduate Programme 2021/2022: NedBank is currently recruiting for the position of a Graduate Quantitative Analyst 2022. Young graduates resident in South Africa are invited to apply.
The job position aims to develop world class Quantitative Analysts through the Nedbank Quants Graduate Programme; and to contribute to the development and maintenance of best practice models and assessment strategies in line with regulations (where applicable) in order to facilitate world class risk management.
- Company/Organisation: Nedbank
- Program Type: Graduate Trainee
- Program Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Program Duration: Permanent
- Available Slots: Not specified
- Basic Qualifications: Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees/ Undergraduate Degree
- Nationality: Not Specified.
Nedbank Quants Graduate Programme 2021/2022 | Requirements
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Postgraduate degree, Honours or Master’s degree (with majors in pure mathematics, applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, econometrics, financial engineering, quantitative risk management or similar).
Type of Exposure:
- Conducting root cause analysis
- Analysing situations or data that requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors
- Developing ways to minimize risks
- Influencing stakeholders to obtain buy-in for concepts and ideas
- Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem
- Interacting with diverse people
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Interacting with various levels of management
- Managing multiple project
- Working within a team
Technical / Professional Knowledge:
- Business Acumen
- Industry trends
- Microsoft Office
- Principles of project management
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Risk management process and frameworks
- Business writing skills
- Quantitative Skills
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- How-to-Apply: Interested candidates have the option to apply through Nedbank application portalor click the ‘Apply Now’ button to apply through Linkedin.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2021
Visit the Official Website for Further Details