The ideal candidate we would look to bring permanently once your studies are completed.
The key responsibilities whilst you are on your R&D internship:
• Create and update ‘state of the art’ medical device Design History and Risk Management files for Corin’s implants and instruments in line with the Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
• Participate in the continuous improvement of Corin products and processes in response to market feedback.
• Create and update design and product specification documentation including 3D CAD Models, 2D product drawings and bill of materials.
• Assist with the maintenance of product documentation and data within the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system Siemens NX.
• Assist in validation and verification activities e.g., usability, design engineering calculations, tolerance stack analysis, CAD assembly assessments, and FEA
• Participate in project teams as part of CAPA and continuous improvement projects.
• Produce and update test reports to support verification and validation of Corin products
• Operate within Corin’s quality system
The ideal R&D Intern will have the following experience:
• Be studying relevant subjects, such as Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Product Design, or equivalent.
• Computer literacy.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team.
• Knowledge of CAD would be an advantage
• Able to work in the Cirencester head office
You will receive a competitive salary as well as;
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
• Hybrid working - 2-3 days a week in the Cirencester head office
• Excellent pension – starts at 6%, going up to 9.7% after 18 months - option for salary sacrifice
• Life assurance - 6x your basic salary
• Private medical insurance with BUPA for you and your family, which includes mental health support
• Onsite counseling service
• Free annual eye tests and flu vaccinations
• Subsidised canteen with great meal deals and hot food.
• Subsidised gym membership for two gyms in Cirencester
• Ample free site car parking with electric car parking points
• Charity fundraising events monthly
• Progressive and supportive place to work with great people!
• Internal and personal development opportunities