The brilliant students who desire to have an amazing experience in their fields are encouraged to apply for Sales Development Intern.
Sales Development Intern is offered by Nutanix. It is one of the best opportunities for students to get practical exposure. The scholarship aims to educate young future professionals.
Students who are seeking more practical knowledge about their field must apply for this scholarship.
Nutanix welcomes interns with great learning opportunities to prepare them with quality skills and practical education. At the end of this internship, students would have a strong grip and highly professional skills.
Read below to learn about the eligibility criteria and application link!
How We Measure Success
• Generate qualified meetings & sales pipeline within Strategic Accounts
• Track and input all sales activity in Salesforce.com
• Manage target account lists and drive a comprehensive demand generation plan
• Maintain a high level of daily activity including calls, live prospect connections, email, and LinkedIn touches
• Work cross-functionally with Field Sales and Marketing to deliver qualified opportunities for Field Sales
• Use advanced prospecting tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator to uncover new opportunities and build trust with prospects
• Keep up-to-date with the technology industry and competitive landscape
What We Look For
• Ability to speak English at a native level
• Working towards a Bachelors's or Masters's degree, with the ability to do a 6-12 month internship/work placement
• High energy, outgoing, and fun to be around
• Have examples of working directly with customers. Sales experience is a big advantage
• Be a hunter, tenacious, and creative when prospecting
• Previous experience in technology (including previous internships) or a passion for cloud technology
• Accelerate your career with potential opportunities after graduation, where you can work towards senior promotions (move into Customer Success, Channel Sales, Renewals, Field Sales)
• Hybrid and flexible work options. Beachside office and work from home (MacBook, home office desk/chair allowance, etc)
• Empathetic caring leaders, who will provide best-in-class mentorship and advocate your growth
• Onsite sales Bootcamp in your first week, to help you get up to speed on the industry, our business, customers, and our products. Ongoing 1:1 coaching sessions after this
• Multicultural office with a fun dynamic environment. Lots of fun team events and a chance to make friends
• Fortune 100 top best businesses to work for and 4.1 ratings on Glassdoor