A number of lucrative Career Opportunities are now open at SASOL, applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates in various departments of the company for which they qualify. These opportunities are unique, ranges from the skilled and unskilled programs,s and are available to young graduates and experienced graduates alike.
In striving to be an employer of choice, Sasol ensures the recruitment and selection process is fair and impartial. You are welcome to the team’s skilled, exceptional and motivated people who are passionate about Sasol business.
- Company/Organisation(s): SASOL
- Program Type: Graduate Jobs
- Program Location: South Africa
- Program Duration: 12 months
- Available Slot: Not specified
- Basic Qualifications: Degree or Diploma
- Nationality: Any Nationality
SASOL Graduate Opportunities 2021 | What to Expect
From laboratory to plant, the creative spirit is everywhere. The employees are skilled at finding ways where others think there are none. The unique blends of distinct characteristics define loyalty, tenacity, and vision. Here are several of Sasol’s Career opportunities:
- Spec Artisan Instrument Mech
- Control and Instrumentation Technician
- Sales Rep. Transport & Industrial 1
- Artisan Instrument Mechanician
- Manager Category Management: Electrical, Control & Instrumentation
- Instrument & Control Technician 11
- Instrument & Control Technician
- Instrument & Control Engineer 11 (Advanced Process Control)
- Senior Instrument & Control Engineer (Advanced Process Control)
- Instrument & Control Engineer (Advanced Process Control)
Interested applicants for Sasol graduate Opportunities are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Relevant University Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Certification & Professional Membership
- University B Degree in Marketing/Business Administration
- Trade test /NQF4 Chieta
- Section 28 trade tested Artisan/ appointed after RPL completed
- A Valid Driver’s License
How-to-Apply: To apply for any of the Sasol graduate job opportunities, applicants are advised to log in to the application portal and follow instructions to submit their applications.
- Sasol’s recruitment process does not include unsolicited offers of employment and also does not require advance payments from candidates.
- Sasol will only contact you if you have applied for a vacancy through the career website (see links above), the official Sasol LinkedIn page, or if you were contacted by one of our authorised recruitment personnel or local recruiting office.
- Sasol will not ask you to send personal banking information via email. If you suspect fraud, you are encouraged to alert Sasol by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Alternatively please report such activity to your local law enforcement authorities.
Application Deadline: November 10, 2021