Study VISA for CHINA, Study VISA for CHINA from Pakistan

Study VISA for CHINA, Study VISA for CHINA from Pakistan

X-VISA or Study VISA: The study VISA in china is called as X-VISA. While applying for VISA you should remember this that you are applying for X-VISA. If your course is for than 6 months you will apply for X-VISA. Every year many students from Pakistan go to china in pursuance of higher education because in china the education comparatively requires less financial expenditure. Commonly students opt for china in Medical and Engineering fields. First of all you are required to select a university in china which shall be recognized by USCIS. After securing admission in university you shall ask the admission officer for sending you admission letter in original along with its attested copy. Before taking admission in any university in china make sure that it is recognized. After receiving admission letter you will be required to apply in Embassy of China. You ill require following documents.
  1. Original Visa notice Sheet (JW101, JW102 form)
  2. Admission letter from educational organization / University in china.
  3. Your complete educational documents attested by H.E.C and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
  4. Medical checkup report from foreign office.
  5. Bank Statement
  6. Declaration from your parents or guardian about meeting your financial expenditure.
  7. Passport with 6 months validity.
  8. Photocopy of first two pages of passport.
  9. Completely filled application form for VISA.
previous article

Introduction to GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test)

next article

Best Graduate School for Psychology


Leave A Reply

you need to login / register first to add a comment. please click here to login now.