Study VISA For Germany from PakistanGermany is located in middle of Europe. Its official name is Federal Republic of Germany. Its capital is Berlin and official language is German. It has 16 states. It is the most powerful country in European Union, the most populous country of Europe. It is also the third largest economy of the world. The major religion in Germany is Christianity.
STUDY VISA FOR GERMANY:Germany is the third biggest country to provide quality education to international students after USA and UK. Almost 700 Pakistani students are enrolled currently in different universities of Germany. German educational institute or universities are offering special discounts for international students. For the last few year German universities are collecting social security and arrangement charges between 60-200 euro per semester. Students are required to get health insurance which cost 50-100 euro as premium per month. Medium of Education in Germany: In Germany the official language i.e. German is the medium of instruction. However in higher education category some good number of courses are offered in English. If you are interested in getting education then you must first learn basic German language at Pakistan first for which the German Embassy has recommended GOETH Institute. German educational institute require DHS language test for admission. For courses offered in English in Germany TOEFL test with 550 Points (written) or with 213 point (computerized Test) is required. OR IELTS with 6 band is also acceptable if you are not opting for TOEFL. HOW TO TAKE ADMISSION: For winter admission 15th July is the last date for admission and classes start in the month of September. Summer admission are open till 15 January and the classes starts in the month of April. Go to following website for selection of courses and universities. www.studyingermany.com For admission policies you will be required to consult Foreign office of your respective selected university. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR STUDY VISA: After securing admission in your desired German Universities you are required to apply for VISA along with following documents:
Three fully completed VISA application Form (study VISA for Germany). Available at embassy website.
- Original Passport (Valid at least for 6 months).
- Four Passport sized recent photographs.
- Acceptance letter from German University (Original) with two copies.
- You’re CV with two copies.
- Your educational documents in Original with two set of photocopies.
- Bank Statement or if you are on scholarship then attach letter of scholarship award. Or if you will support yourself then you are required to submit at least 7717 Euro in a bank in Germany for the first year with condition that only 643 euro will be allowed to draw in a month
- Certificate for English or German Language test.