Evora aims to be the future of tech plus in education, technology, finance, and enterprise, individually and incorporated by accelerating the pace of transformation with emerging technologies in a connect from anywhere ecosystem. While the majority of the learning scope is limited to University grades, Evora is building a world where learners innovate and educators create to unravel human capabilities with immersive experiences - a world where education does not only reach its true potential but is also accessible to every single person on the planet.
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
- Conducting usability testing
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows
- Creating product prototypes
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with content development
- Good command of design software like Figma, Sketch, Adobe Pro, and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of product research development.
- Prior experience in wireframing, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows
- Figma: 3 s
- Market Research: 3 s
Our internship roles are fully remote. You can be anywhere in the world to apply for these positions. For Full-Time and Leadership, roles preferred location is Delhi, NCR, India.