Boston University Trustee Scholarships for US and International Students 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Boston University Trustee Scholarships for US and International Students 2015
Applications are invited for trustee scholarships available for international students to pursue undergraduate program at Boston University in USA. Up to 20 scholarships will be awarded for the duration of four years. A trustee scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus the University orientation and mandatory undergraduate student fees and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met. The application deadline is December 1.
- Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Boston University in USA.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree program at Boston University in USA.
- Boston University, USA is providing these scholarships.
- Boston University’s most prestigious merit-based award recognizes students who show outstanding academic and leadership abilities. Students from the United States and around the world are nominated by secondary school principals and headmasters. Those considered for the Trustee Scholarship rank in the top of their class and demonstrate exceptional records of service and activity in their schools and communities.
- Up to 20 scholarships will be awarded.
- Scholarships are available for the duration of four years.
- A trustee scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus the University orientation and mandatory undergraduate student fees and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
- The scholarships will be awarded on merit-basis.
- Submit the common application for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at Boston University along with other supporting credentials by December 1.
- -Ensure that your principal or headmaster has submitted the Nomination Form no later than December 1.
- -Submit official results of either the SAT or the ACT plus Writing. For the Accelerated Medical and Accelerated Dental programs, additional SAT Subject Tests are required. All tests must be taken no later than November.
Eligibility: Every year, Boston University welcomes about 20 outstanding students to the Trustee Scholars Program. Many of our current Scholars had perfect 4.0 grade point averages in high school and typically ranked in the top 5–10% of their class.
-In addition to exceptional academic credentials, Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences or achievements beyond the usual. They are, in other words, not just top students, but extraordinary people. At BU, scholars also become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities.
Students from USA and around the world can apply for these trustee scholarships.
The application deadline is December 1.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application