Bristol MBA Scholarships, UK 2016 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Bristol MBA Scholarships, UK 2016
University of Bristol provides scholarship to UK and international students for pursuing full-time MBA programme. Up to 4 scholarships are available for September 2016 intake and 2 for January 2017 intake.Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and was ranked within the top 40 universities in the world in the QS World University rankings 2015.The mission of university is to pursue and share knowledge and understanding both for their own sake and to help individuals and society fulfill their potential.
If English is not student’s first language, they will be required to meet the Home Office and UWE’s minimum English Language requirements, such as the International English Language Test (IELTS) 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in all components.
Degree: Scholarship is available for Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Full-time) programme.
Subject Offered: Scholarship is tenable in the field of Business Administration.
List of Subjects: Business Administration
Participating Institution(s): University of Bristo, UK
- have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application
- successful candidates when accepting the scholarship will need to prove that they satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fee
Eligible Nationalities: UK/EU and international students can apply for MBA scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Student will need:
-an honours degree (minimum 2.2) from a recognized Higher Education institution or equivalent from a recognized overseas institution,
-three years’ work experience relevant to the MBA course content
English Language Requirement: If English is not student’s first language, they will be required to meet the Home Office and UWE’s minimum English language requirements, such as the International English Language Test (IELTS) 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in all components.
Supporting Material: Whichever programme students are applying for, there are standard documents that they will need to upload:
- Two references – for further information see the ‘References’ section;
- University degree transcripts to date (transcripts are documents showing grades for individual units/essays/exams throughout their degree);
- University degree certificate;
- English language certificate (if their first language is not English).
- Some programmes require additional documents; research applications may need a research proposal. Student should check the Admissions Statement for their programme to make sure.
University accepts certified copies of documents. This is particularly relevant for international applicants who need to retain originals for visa purposes.
Scholarship Benefit: The scholarship will comprise 50% full tuition fees.
Application Procedure for Bristol MBA Scholarships, UK 2016
Application Procedure: Application for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Full-time) programme can be made online by selecting the ‘Apply for this course’ option on the university’s website.
Deadline: The application deadlines are 30th April 2016 (for September 2016 intake) and 31st October 2016 (for January 2017 intake).
More about Bristol MBA Scholarships, UK 2016
The University of Bristol (abbreviated as Bris. in post-nominal letters, sometimes referred to as Bristol University) is a red brickresearch university located in Bristol, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1909, and its predecessor institution,University College, Bristol, had been in existence since 1876.