BSc and MSc Scholarships at University of Groningen in Netherlands, 2018 is open for Non European Students . The scholarship allows Masters, Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of Sustainable Entrepreneurship, Global Responsibility & Leadership taught at University of Groningen . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The University of Groningen is inviting applications for scholarships for non-EU/EEA students who have applied to the BSc Global Responsibility & Leadership or the MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship.
The University of Groningen provides top-quality educational programmes. We offer a wide variety of interesting, highly regarded degree programmes that rank well internationally. As our student, you will receive high-quality supervision and have many programmes to choose from. As an exceptionally motivated and talented student, you could join our Honours College for an extra challenge.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Scholarships are available to pursue BSc and MSc programme.
Scholarships are awarded to learn BSc in Global Responsibility & Leadership (GRL) or MSc in Sustainable Entrepreneurship (SE).
The CF scholarship is a one year scholarship towards supporting living expenses during the first year of their studies (EUR 4 000).
Available to Non-EU/EEA students who have applied to the BSc Global Responsibility & Leadership or the MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Non-EU/EEA students who have applied to the BSc Global Responsibility & Leadership or the MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship.
Interested candidates will need to send their scholarship application parallel to the BSc Global Responsibility & Leadership or MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship application. Different committees will review the programme application and the scholarship application. Candidates submit a successful application by completing the following steps:
- – Start and submit a complete application for the BSc in Global Responsibility & Leadership or the MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship before 1 May 2018.
- – Parallel, work on your scholarship application to be submitted before 31 May 2018. Applications should be sent to the CF team via email to cf-scholarships-at-rug.nl (title: “CF Scholarship 2018 – application”) with the following information:
- Personal information in the email body (name, date of birth, gender & nationality).
- Academic records (transcripts including GPA or equivalent accumulated).
- Motivation statement/essay of max 500 words explaining the reason for choosing GRL or SE programmes, the relevance of the degree for your future career and why you are the ideal candidate for this scholarship, including reasons for financial need.
- CV, including any relevant extra-curricular activities.
May 31, 2018
BSc and MSc Scholarships at University of Groningen in Netherlands, 2018 is available to undertake Masters, Bachelor level programs at University of Groningen.