BTH Scholarship Program, Sweden 2016-17 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
BTH Scholarship Program, Sweden 2016-17
Blekinge Institute of Technology is offering scholarship for prospective students applying to a campus based programme or single subject course. Scholarship is available for citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education.BTH´s vision is to conduct education and research in which engineering and IT can be integrated with other disciplines such as urban planning, industrial economics, and design and health sciences to contribute to solving the challenges facing society.
BTH accepts all Academic IELTS, TOEFL tests, University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, Cambridge Michigan English Language Assessment Battery and Pearson PTE Academic. English proficiency letters are not accepted as proof of English skills.
Subject Offered: Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the courses offer by the university.
Degree Level: This scholarship programme is open to prospective students applying to a campus based programme or single subject course at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Participating Institution(s): Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden.
Eligibility: Applicants can apply for this scholarship if they meet the university criteria.
BTH scholarship programme for prospective students is available for citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. You apply for a BTH scholarship after you have applied for a BTH campus based programme or single subject course on Universityadmissions.se. Applicants to distance education at BTH are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available for citizens from non-EU/EEA countries.
College Admission Requirement [Course Admission Requirement]:
Entrance Requirement: BTH Scholarship programme is available for a prospective student is available for citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education.
- English language requirements: In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, applicants have to demonstrate that they meet the English requirements for the course or programme they wish to apply for.
- BTH accepts all Academic IELTS, TOEFL tests, University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, Cambridge Michigan English Language Assessment Battery and Pearson PTE Academic.
- A copy of the IELTS test results have to be sent to University Admissions in Sweden. All IELTS results will be verified online. BTH only accepts Academic IELTS tests. The General IELTS test is not accepted for admission to higher education.
- TOEFL tests must always be delivered as an original, from ETS directly to University admission’s postal address: University Admissions in Sweden (code 3477).
- Please note that TOEFL tests sent by students along with other application documents will not be accepted.
- English proficiency letters are not accepted as proof of English skills.
Scholarship Benefit: This scholarship programme offers scholarships covering tuition fees in part. The available levels of tuition fee reductions are 50% and 75%. No more than one scholarship from this programme can be awarded for one person. The scholarships are granted on the basis of academic excellence. The application for scholarship will be considered only if the application fee is paid or if you are exempted from paying the application fee.
Selection Criteria: In order to apply for deferment the following is required:
- You must be accepted into a program at BTH
- A copy of the admission letter must be attached to the application
- Reasons for deferment must be clearly stated and confirmed with a certificate (eg. medical statement) .
Application Procedure for BTH Scholarship Program, Sweden 2016-17
Application Procedure: Applicants can apply for this scholarship, using the online application mode.
Application Form Link
Deadline: Application form for BTH scholarship for prospective students closes on January 15th, 2016 and Deadline for receipt of application fee is February 1st, 2016. When the application fee has been paid, the evaluation of the scholarship applications will start.
More about BTH Scholarship Program, Sweden 2016-17
The Blekinge Institute of Technology (Swedish: Blekinge Tekniska Högskola) (BTH) is a public, state funded Swedish Institute of technology in Blekinge with 7,200 students (part-time, full-time) and offers 350 courses in 50 educational programmes in five schools at two campuses located in Karlskrona and Karlshamn.