B&W Child Photography,5th Annual International Photo Competition , 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Competition level programm(s) in the field of Photo Contest taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
About the Competition:
First Half of B&W Child 2018 Photo Contest – 5th Annual International Photo Competition devoted to the art of B&W Child Photography opens on January 22rd, 2018.
Deadline for submissions for The First Half is July 15th, 2018.
Announcing results of The First Half: August 2018.
Second Half of B&W CHILD 2018 will be open on August 10th, 2018.
Deadline for submissions for The Second Half is December 25th, 2018.
Announcing Grand Winner (Photographer with the best results on entire competition), Category Winners, Honorable Mentions, and Nominees: February 2019.
B&W CHILD PHOTO COMPETITION has 4 categories:
2. Fine Art
4. Documentary & Street
Please click here
to see all the prizes.
Who May Enter
Entrants must be at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry. Employees of ChildPhotoCompetition.com, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries and agents, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) or persons living in the same households of such individuals, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
How to Enter
To Enter B&W Child Photo Competition, Follow These Easy Steps:
1. Go to SUBMISSION PAGE
. Register by filling out the form. Click NEXT.
2. Select the number of files you would like to submit. You can choose between single file submission, a package of 3 files or package of 5 files.
3. Upload your files. Each file must be in a range 150-450 kb, 72 dpi, strictly monochrome, 1024 px longest side. For each file, you can choose one of 4 categories: Portrait, Fine Art, Lifestyle, Documentary & Street. When resizing your photographs, make sure you resize them in Photoshop, at 72 dpi, 1024px longest side and save at quality 10 so your submitted photograph can be in a range of 150-450kb.
4. Please WAIT for all files to upload. It usually takes 10 sec to 1 minute for all files to upload. Once all files are uploaded you will be automatically redirected to the payment page.
5. Your submission is valid after we receive the payment for submitted files.
6. Your final confirmation email after successful submission and paid entry fee will come with the subject: “SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION TO B&W CHILD PHOTO COMPETITION 2018”