Canada University of Saskatchewan ESL Graduate Bursary, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Graduate level programm(s) in the field of taught at University of Saskatchewan . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Title:
ESL Graduate Bursary for International Students at University of Saskatchewan in Canada, 2018
The English as a Second Language (ESL) Bursary is offered by the College of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies (CGPS) as a support program for international graduate students who would like to strengthen their English skills by taking a course offered through the Language Centre.
The aim of the bursary is to support applicants who must be registered as a full-time international graduate student in good standing at the University of Saskatchewan in a degree program to hold the bursary.
The University of Saskatchewan (U of S) is a Canadian public research university, founded in 1907, and located on the east side of the South Saskatchewan River in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Scholarship is available for Graduate students.
ESL bursaries will be available for the following courses:
- Spoken English (general speaking and listening skills)
- Effective Writing and Grammar (reading or general writing and grammar skills)
- Graduate-Level Writing
Varies depending on classes
International students are eligible to apply for the bursary
Applicants must be a graduate student
- Download and complete Sections I-IV of the application form. The applicant’s supervisor or Graduate Chair must complete Section V.
- All four pages of the application must be submitted together by the deadline for Graduate Awards & Scholarships. It can be delivered to our office or emailed to us using the information given below.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for the competition.
Fall term (September – December) – August 1st annually, Winter term (January – April) – December 1st annually, Spring/Summer term (May-August) – March 1st annually.