Canada-Vietnam Youth Development Scholarship, Canada 2016 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Canada-Vietnam Youth Development Scholarship, Canada 2016
Applications are invited for New Canada-Vietnam Youth Development Scholarship to pursue undergraduate or graduate level programme. Vietnamese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme. The Canada-Vietnam Youth Development Scholarship, aimed at helping young Vietnamese students fund their studies in Canada and become future community leaders. Canada’s education reputation is based on quality and recognized for excellence across the entire education sector. Canadian credentials are valued around the world. International students applying for programs taught in English, whose first language is not English, should submit the results of an English language proficiency test such as TOEFL, IELTS or another internationally-recognized language test.
- Scholarship is awarded for pursuing undergraduate or graduate level programme.
- Program of study is in or related to the following fields: Economics (accounting/tax); Engineering (civil, information technologies); Environmental studies; Police/Correctional Services/Criminology and Sciences (agricultural, chemistry, food and food processing, etc.).
- The program offers up to five scholarships per year to young Vietnamese students who have chosen to study in Canada. The value of each scholarship is C$13,000 per year, renewable for up to four years of study at a Canadian university.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Candidates must be Vietnamese citizens.
- Candidates must provide a letter of acceptance to an academic program, at the undergraduate or graduate level, at a Canadian university.
- Candidates must submit their most recent academic transcripts.
- Candidates must submit a short essay (max 1,500 words), in English or French, describing their individual commitment and ongoing interest in supporting their community.
Eligible Nationalities: Vietnamese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible candidates must provide a letter of acceptance to an academic program, at the undergraduate or graduate level, at a Canadian university.
English language Requirements: International students applying for programs taught in English, whose first language is not English, should submit the results of an English language proficiency test such as TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or another internationally-recognized language test. These Results should be sent with your application form. Please use the OCAS Institution Code 0211 when taking the TOEFL test.
Documents Required: All applications must be received no later than Sunday, 22 May 2016, and include a copy of the applicant’s Vietnamese ID, a copy of the letter of acceptance from the Canadian university, a copy of the applicant’s most recent school transcripts, as well as the required essay.
Application Procedure: Candidates must send their application to the Canada-Vietnam Alumni Association by email to cvaa.info-at-gmail.com.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is 22 May 2016.