Canning College Science Scholarship at Curtin University in Australia is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Curtin University is inviting applications for Canning College science international scholarship. The scholarships will be awarded on merit-based. Outcome sent via Official Communications Channel within 6-8 weeks of the scholarship closing date. The application deadline is 11 march 2016.
Curtin University in Australia.
Scholarships are provided to learn all undergraduate Science degrees, double degrees will also be considered at Curtin University.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at Curtin University.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be
eligible to apply for the Curtin Canning College Science International Scholarship:
- International student and hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education (Subclass 573)
- Canning College student in 2015
- Received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) to undertake an eligible Science undergraduate degree at Curtin University in 2016
- Enter into first year of study in semester 1, 2016
- Receive an ATAR or equivalent of 96 or above
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship: Recipients must meet ALL of the following:
- Remain enrolled in initial course of study
- Maintain a full time study load of at least 100 credit points each semester at Curtin University
- Maintain a course weighted average (CWA) of at least 70 each semester
- Pass all units attempted each semester
- Scholarship continuity is subject to meeting satisfactory academic progress as outlined above. Progress will be assessed at the end of each study period. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, a recipient with unsatisfactory progress or who breaches the scholarship conditions shall be ineligible to retain the scholarship. Exceptional circumstances must be forwarded to and shall be at the discretion of the Scholarships Office.
International students can apply for these scholarships.
What does it cover:
The Curtin Canning College Science International Scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the undergraduate degree (based on a full-time study load of 100 credits per semester): A total value of up to:
- $3,000 for a 3 year degree
- $3,500 for a 3.5 year degree
- $4,000 for a 4 year degree
- $5,000 for a 5 year degree
- $5,500 for a 5.5 year degree
- Paid as a cash stipend of $500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.
- Payments occur post census date each semester. Payments will be made approximately mid-end April and September each year.
The scholarships will be awarded on merit-based.
Outcome sent via Official Communications Channel within 6-8 weeks of the scholarship closing date.
The mode of applying is by post, fax or in person.
The application deadline is 11 March 2016.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application