Canon Foundation Research Fellowships, 2019 is open for European Union Students (including Israel, Turkey, Balkan and Baltic countries) The scholarship allows Research level programm(s) in the field of Any Research field taught at Institutions in Japan and Europe The deadline of the scholarhip is expired at 15 Sep 2019.
Scholarship Provider: Canon Foundation is offring this research fellowship oppurtunity to European and Japanese Researchers.
Degree Level: The oppurtunity provides research level scholarship.
Available Subject: The research can be carried out in any field of interest.
Annually, the Canon Foundation in Europe grants up to 15 Fellowships to highly qualified European and Japanese researchers. European Fellows are expected to pursue a period of research in Japan whereas Japanese Fellows are expected to do their research in Europe.
The financial support for Research Fellows ranges from 22,500 Euro to 27,500 Euro per year and pro-rata for different periods.
Period of Scholarship:
Canon Foundation Fellowships are for a minimum period of three months up to maximum of one year.
Terms and Conditions of Scholarships:
- Applicants do not have to be currently enrolled or employed at the time of applying.
- Applications can also be submitted by members of commercial, industrial, governmental or professional organisations.
- All Europeans are eligible to apply (including Israel, Turkey, Balkan and Baltic countries).
- Europeans should have permanent citizenship in the country.
- Applicants should have obtained at least a Master's degree within the last ten years of applying to the Canon Foundation. We will also consider candidates who obtained their qualification more than ten years ago as long as they provide further supporting information in their application.
- Please note that priority is given to applicants going to Europe and Japan for the first time.
Applications should be made through our online application form. After registering, you will be directed to the application form.
(1) your research plan
(2) your Curriculum Vitae
(3) your Doctoral/Degree or highest qualification/certificate
(4) Passport-sized photograph
Deadline: 15 September 2019