Centre for Global Cooperation Research Fellowships, Germany is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Centre for Global Cooperation Research Fellowships, Germany
The Institute of East-Asian Studies (IN-EAST) and the Käte Hamburger Kolleg / Centre for Global Cooperation Research, both research institutes at the University of Duisburg-Essen, jointly offer up to four six-month fellowships in 2016/2017. These fellowships are open to international applicants and university particularly encourages female researchers and scholars from the Global South to apply. The Institute aspires to be independent both academically and financially, elevated in the different aspects of knowledge and to link the programs and research it offers with the requirements of permanent development in Germany. The institute seeks to contribute towards a better understanding of the possibilities and limits of transboundary cooperation. By building a learning community, researchers from different disciplines and world regions develop an innovative framework for contemporary cooperation research that enables the exploration of new options for global public policy.
- This is a six months research fellowship programme.
- The common theme for the collaboration of both host institutions and for the fellowships is “Trans-border Cooperation in East Asia at the Regional/Global Interface”.
- Fellowships include a working space in fully equipped offices at one of the two host institutions and, if applicable, a competitive stipend commensurate with the applicant’s level of professional experience.
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for these fellowships:
- The earliest start date possible is October 2016. Fellows, who are required to have a completed Ph.D., will join the Centre or the Institute for a period of six months.
- The institute particularly encourages female researchers and scholars from the Global South to apply.
Eligible Nationalities: International applicants are eligible to apply for these fellowships. The institute particularly encourages female researchers and scholars from the Global South to apply.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: The working language at both institutions is English.
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online. Applications (in English only) must include a cover letter, their CV with publication list, a concise research proposal (3-5 pages) plus one relevant publication. Applicants have to indicate their preferred period of stay.
Deadline: The application deadline is 12th June 2016.