The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute established in 2005, under the initiative of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol. The aim of CGI is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in leading educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries’ needs towards sustainable development. The CGI is presently offering programs leading to a Master’s degree in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Biology.
- Scholarships are open to the eligible applicants who is under 30 years of age and hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biological, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
- Medical Sciences:Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Have at least 2 years of laboratory research experiences
- Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
Field of Study
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Biology
- Scholarship Coverage
The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees, round trip airfare, accommodation allowance, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others.
The award is tenable for a period of 2 years, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress
Application Deadline: 30 Oct 2014