Scholarships are available for Finance studies,
Scholarships are available for Postgraduate degree level
Meet the entrance requirements:
- Have a bachelor's (or equivalent) degree
- or be in the final year of your bachelor's degree program at the time of registration*
- or have four years of professional work experience (does not have to be investment related)
- or have a combination of professional work and college experience that totals at least four years. Part-time positions do not qualify, and the four-year total must be accrued prior to enrollment.
- Understand the Professional Conduct Statement and Candidate Agreement.
- Be prepared to take the exams in English.
- Have an international travel passport (required to register for an exam and to be admitted to the test center). Read the ID policy.
- Note: Residents of certain countries may be prohibited by law from participating. Read the OFAC Compliance Policy.
- The CFA Program includes a series of three exams; Levels I, II, and III. The exams:
- Are offered annually — at test centers around the world — on the first Saturday in June. The Level I exam is also offered in December.
- Must be passed sequentially.
- Are available in English only.
Chartered Financial Analyst Scholarships in USA 2015
The scholarship covers the one-time CFA Program enrollment fee (if applicable) and reduces the exam registration fee (includes access to the curriculum eBook) to US$250.*
The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: 15 September 2015
Please Click here to visit the Official website of Institute.
Read more: Study in USA