Cheveing-OSF-LSHTM Masters Scholarships in UK is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Cheveing-OSF-LSHTM Masters Scholarships in UK
, The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM), Chevening partner and Open Society Foundations (OSF) are inviting applications for scholarships for masters students. Applicants should read the application guidance set out on the Chevening and partners’ websites and be able to demonstrate that they meet the selection criteria before submitting any applications. The application deadline is 15 September 2015.
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) is a Chevening partner and Open Society Foundations (OSF) in UK.
Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM).
Scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree level.
- Applicants for 2016-17 Chevening-OSF-LSHTM Scholarships must ensure they meet the eligibility criteria set out by all partners.
- Applicants should read the application guidance set out on the Chevening and partners’ websites and be able to demonstrate that they meet the selection criteria before submitting any applications.
- Scholarships are available for one-year taught Masters degree offered at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. The eligible courses are limited to LSHTM London-based courses (not distance learning) and to courses administered by LSHTM (not MSc Global Mental Health, MSc One Health, or MSc Veterinary Epidemiology).
- Under the Chevening-OSF-LSHTM Partnership agreement applicants can choose any London-based course of study but priority will be given to applicants whose course of study will include a focus on human rights, post-conflict studies, sustainable development, community development, public health and/or health policy.
The students of Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cambodia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Laos, Libya, Republic of Congo, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan can apply for these scholarships.
What does it cover:
Chevening-OSF-LSHTM Partnership Scholarships cover full tuition fees for your chosen course at LSHTM (country fee caps do not apply) and the same allowance and stipend package as a standard general scheme
Chevening Award. As a Chevening-OSF-LSHTM Partnership Scholarship recipient, you will stand to benefit from an expanding suite of unique networking and engagement opportunities offered by Chevening Partners. In addition, applying for a Partnership Scholarship will increase your chances of being considered for a general scheme Chevening Scholarship at LSHTM.
How to Apply:
Applicants wishing to apply for these Partnership Scholarships must complete each step of the application process set out below, following the deadlines stated. To apply, applicants should read the guidelines and requirements for each partner and then
- submit a complete Open Society Foundations Civil Society Leadership Awards application form to OSF by 15 September 2015;
- submit a complete Chevening Scholarships application online by 3 November 2015, selecting LSHTM as your first preference; and
- submit a complete LSHTM study application for their chosen course/s. The online application system will be open for 2016-17 applications from November 2015 onwards. The School strongly suggests that applicants submit a course application as soon as possible, and definitely by 31 December 2015.
- Applicants who do not apply to OSF, but choose instead to only apply to Chevening and LSHTM by the respective deadlines will be considered for a general scheme Chevening Scholarship only.
The application deadline is 15 September 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application