Awards are available to study any of the courses related to decision making and leadership development are available at the Cardiff University.
Awards are open for pursuing Masters Degree Program at Cardiff University.
- Be a citizen of a eligible country, and intend to return there for a minimum of 2 years after your Chevening Award has finished.
- Hold a degree that is equivalent to at least an upper-second class (2:1) honours degree in the UK before applying.
- Have completed at least two years’ work experience before applying. This can include voluntary work and paid or unpaid internships.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 15 July 2015.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses (unless otherwise specified in your award category). For further information visit ‘what courses should I apply to?’
- Not hold British citizenship or dual British citizenship, unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong.
- Not have previously studied in the UK under a UK government-funded scholarship.
- Not be an employee, relative of employee, or former employee (since July 2012) of Her Majesty’s Government (including British Embassies/High Commissions, the Department for International Development, the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, UK Trade and Investment, the Ministry of Defence and the Home Office), the British Council, a partner, a sponsoring UK university, or a staff member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
A Chevening/Cardiff Partnership Award includes;
- Full tuition fees for your chosen course at Cardiff; country fee caps do not apply.
- You will also receive the same allowance and stipend package as a main Chevening Award.
- As a Chevening/Cardiff Partnership Award recipient, you will stand to benefit from an expanding suite of unique networking and engagement opportunities offered by Cardiff University and other Chevening Partners.
Number of Awards:
The mode of applying is on line.
Application Deadline: 15 Nov 2014
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of University.