Chin Communications Master Scholarship at Monash University in Australia, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Interpreting and Translation Studies taught at Monash University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Monash University announces Chin Communications Master Scholarships for international students undertaking the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies, and who study the Mandarin-English pairing.
This scholarship was introduced to support high achieving international students undertaking the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies, and who study the Mandarin-English pairing.
The aim of the scholarships is to encourage the study of Interpreting and Translation Studies.
Monash University is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. It is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria.
These scholarships are available to pursue the master degree.
These scholarships are available in the field of Interpreting and Translation Studies.
These scholarships will cover the following:
Number of Scholarships:
- $3250 paid in two instalments.
Two scholarships are available
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent Humanitarian visa or an International student.
- Commencing or continuing student enrolled full-time in the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies in the School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Participating in the Mandarin and English pair and enrolled in both translating and interpreting streams
Applicants of all nationalities can apply for these scholarships.
Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Make sure you submit your supporting documents by November 3, 2017.
- You can email your documents as a single PDF
- Label the PDF file with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
The application deadline is October 31, 2017.