China Hubei University of Technology International Postgraduate Students Scholarship 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data taught at Hubei University of Technology . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The Hubei University of Technology is inviting applications for Belt and Road International Scholarship to pursue a postgraduate programme in the fields of Computer science and technology. This scholarship is available to students from the Belt and Road countries.
Scholarship Provider: The Hubei University of Technology (HBUT) specializing in engineering was founded in 1952, located in Wuhan, Hubei, China. It’s a public key multi-discipline university of Hubei Province. HBUT has established 16 schools and 1 affiliated college. HBUT enrols students from a total number of 31 provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities throughout China, and has an enrollment of more than 20,000 full-time students of all types, including over 5,800 postgraduates.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields of Computer science and technology (Artificial Intelligence, information security, big data).
Scholarship benefits: Coverage: the Belt and Road scholarship cover tuition, accommodation fee, enrollment fee, visa fee, basic textbook fee and comprehensive insurance fee.
- Criteria: 25,000 Yuan per year.
- Tuition: 19,000 Yuan per year.
- Accommodation: 4000 Yuan per year.
- Enrollment fee: 400 Yuan
- Visa fee: 400 Yuan per year.
- Basic Textbook fee: 600 Yuan.
- Comprehensive insurance fee: 600 Yuan per year.
- Sponsorship Time Limit: 2 academic years
Eligible Nationalities: Available to Students from the Belt and Road countries.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Students from the Belt and Road countries;
- Above 18, below 35 years old;
- Possessing formal academic credentials or academic degree, which is equivalent to Chinese undergraduate academic background (Bachelor’s degree).
- The applicants’ undergraduate academic background should be Computer Science and Technology or related majors.
- Sound mind and body without undesirable conduct records.
Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Log into the HBUT international students’ online service system and finish the online part of the application then upload the HBUT Belt and Road International Students Scholarship Application Form? and related materials. When you are applying, please note that you have to take part in the program of HBUT Belt and Road International Students Scholarship.
- Pay attention to the application process, verify views and results. HBUT holds the right to conduct interviews when necessary. Please check your email routinely and keep your communication methods in the available state.
- After the official confirmation of application from HBUT, the Admission Notice, the Visa Application Form for Studying in China (JW202 Form) and other materials will be sent to you.
- The scholarship can only be enjoyed after checking in and registering on time.
- Deadline for application: May 25th, 2018.
- The time for releasing the application results is on: Mid-term of July 2018.
Application Deadline: May 25, 2018