China JSU Presidential Scholarships for International Students in China, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters, PhD, Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of Pharmacology, Chemical Engineering, Accounting, Food Sciences, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Mechanical Engineering, Chinese Linguistics and Literature taught at Jiangsu University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: Applications are open for JSU Presidential Scholarships for the 2018 spring intake. These scholarships are available for international students getting registered for English-taught degree education at Jiangsu University.
About University: Jiangsu University is a highly ranked and prestigious doctoral research university located in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province, People’s Republic of China. Students must have good English or Chinese language proficiency.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor, master and PhD programme.
Study Subject: Bachelor programs covered under Presidential Scholarship: Accounting, Chinese Linguistics and Literature, Food Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Materials Science and Engg., Computer Science and Tech. (Quota: 5 Students), Chemical Engineering (5 Students) and Pharmacy (5 Students)
- PhDs: Full tuition and accommodation
- Masters: 20,000 CNY on tuition every year
- Bachelors: 10,000 CNY on tuition in the first year
- Students from America & Europe: 10,000 CNY/year on tuition
Eligible Nationalities: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Only applicable to self-funded overseas students who take English-taught degree programs only.
- The JSU Presidential Scholarship to graduate students will be awarded once a year after annual assessment of the student’s performance.
- Transferring of major or quitting JSU by bachelor students who availed JSU Presidential Scholarship in the first year, shall be approved only after the student compensates the scholarship amount back to the university before they receive the transcripts and other official documents.
- Presidential scholarship graduate students who apply to quit JSU should compensates the scholarship amount back to the university before they receive the transcripts and other official documents.
- Age Requirement: Bachelor: under 25 years; Master Students: under 30 years; PhD Students: under 35 years.
- Not compatible to winners of other scholarships
Language Requirements: Students must have good English or Chinese language proficiency.
Application Procedure: Applicants must fill out the application and upload all required documents as follows
- A passport photo;
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Copy of your final degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- Copy of final degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
- HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-Medium programs)
- Family financial statement
- Research proposal (Master and PhD only)
- 2 recommendation letters (Master and PhD only)
Applications to all programs should be only done online through JSU “Online Application System”
- STEP 1: Register your account and activate it.
- STEP 2: Fill out the application and upload all required documents
- STEP 3: Submit the application and note your application number.
- STEP 4: Check your admission status regularly.
- STEP 5: You will receive your admission notice through e-mail after successful verification
- STEP 6: Check your admission notice and pay admission fees before the due date.
January 28, 2018
China JSU Presidential Scholarships for International Students in China, 2018 is available to undertake Masters, PhD, Bachelor level programs at Jiangsu University.