China Pharmaceutical University Scholarship 2017 is open for . The scholarship allows Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
China Pharmaceutical University Scholarship 2017
China Pharmaceutical University offers 37 master’s degree programs and 24 doctoral programs for the academic year 2017-2018. Non-Chinese nationals are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The scholarship aims to offer support in building international high-level universities and promote Chinese higher education brand.
China Pharmaceutical University (CPU), situated in the historical and cultural city of Nanjing, is one of the “211 projects”key universities affiliated to the Ministry of Education of China. It has been known for its long history and its leadership role in China’s pharmaceutical academic field. The University was founded in 1936 as China’s first independent four-year National College of Pharmacy and the first public institution for higher pharmaceutical education in China.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing Master and doctoral degree programme.
- Scholarships are awarded in various fields of study offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Coverage of the scholarship:
- Tuition waiver
- Accommodation: free university dormitory; CPU will accommodate scholarship students in university dormitory (usually twin room)
- Stipend: master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month; doctoral students: CNY 3,500 per month.
Within the scholarship duration, registered scholarship students will receive a stipend from their CPU month by month.
Students registering before the 15th of the month (the 15th included) will receive a full stipend of that month. Those who register after the 15th of the month will receive half stipend of that month.
If registered student stays out of China for more than 15 days (school holidays excluded), his stipend will be stopped during his leaving.
Graduating students will receive stipend until half month after the graduation date
Please refer to Comprehensive Insurance & Protection Scheme for Foreigners Staying in China for an insurance policy.
Scholarship can be taken in the China
Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be meet in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals and in good health.
- Applicants are not studying in Chinese universities.
- Education background and age limit:
– Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
- – Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants should have a competitive academic record.
- Applicants should have strong scientific research ability.
Eligible Nationalities: Non-Chinese nationals are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Test Requirements: Applicants have to provide Chinese Language test report (HSK) for Chinese-taught programs and English language test report e.g. IELTS or TOEFL for English-taught programs.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online. The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicate).
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (print and sign the form after submitting application online)
- Photocopy of the passport;
- The notarized photocopy highest diploma and transcripts. If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide Certificate of Enrollment or Employment accordingly. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English;
- Chinese Language test report (HSK) for Chinese-taught programs and English language test report e.g. IELTS or TOEFL for English-taught programs;
- A study or research proposal (written in Chinese or English and no less than 800 words);
- Two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors in Chinese or English (professors’ signature, contact phone number and email address must be put on the letter);
- Published academic papers or other academic achievements (if applicable).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is 15th April 2017.