China UESTC Fully Funded University Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students 2018 is open for Developing Countries, International Students, Non Chinese . The scholarship allows Masters, Graduate, Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of taught at University of Electronic Science and Technology of China . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The University Scholarship for New Students at UESTC is now available on offer for graduate applicants. Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
UESTC is a national key multidisciplinary university specialized in electronic engineering and information science and technology with a harmonious integration of science, engineering, management and liberal arts. It has enjoyed high reputation both at home and abroad.
Scholarships are available only available for graduate applicants.
Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university. This scholarship program is not available for applicants who apply for Management Science and Engineering, Public Management, Mathematics, and Physics.
Only available for graduate applicants.
- First class scholarship (Full scholarship): including tuition, accommodation on campus, medical insurance, and living allowance (1500 RMB/month); (available for master & PhD applicants)
- Second class scholarship (Partial scholarship): including tuition, accommodation on campus and medical insurance; (only available for PhD applicants)
- Third class scholarship (Partial scholarship): including tuition and medical insurance; (only available for master applicants).
Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in line with the qualifications of UESTC admissions;
- Applicants should be healthy physically and mentally, can well adapt to the life and study in UESTC;
- Applicants should abide by Chinese laws and regulations, and comply with UESTC regulations;
- Applicants should be with positive learning attitude and good performance;
- Applicants shall not win any other scholarship in the meantime;
- Winners of the scholarship should be decided in the process of new student recruiting. Registered on-campus students cannot apply for it. Any substitution or replacement of scholarship will not be accepted.
- The applicant is obliged to truthfully fill out and submit application materials required by UESTC.
Normally, we require all applicants to complete the TOEFL or IELTS to apply for English-instructed programs or HSK to apply for Chinese-instructed programs. The minimum score or cut-off is 80 by TOFEL or 5.5 by IELTS; 210 by HSK 4 for Bachelor or 210 by HSK6 for Master or PhD. We regard to test results as helpful indicators of academic ability and achievement when considered thoughtfully among many other factors.
Please prepare the following documents while applying in the online application system.
- The Photocopy of Passport (Pages with photo and address)
- Notarized Certificates or Letter of Attestation from Your University
- Academic Transcripts
- Certificate of the Language Proficiency
- Two Academic Recommendation Letter (Graduate students only)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Not in China) or VISA Page (In China)
- CV or Personal Statement (Your CV must be up to date, covering all your experiences, including education and employment experience)
- Research Proposal/Study Plan (Graduate students only)
- Acceptance Letter (Graduate students only, preferred)
- Financial Statement (Self-sponsored only)
- CSC Application Form Downloaded after Applying in the CSC Website (CSC applicants only)
- Articles or Papers Written or Published (Graduate students only)
- Others kinds of certificates
March 31, 2018
China UESTC Fully Funded University Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students 2018 is available to undertake Masters, Graduate, Bachelor level programs at University of Electronic Science and Technology of China.