China Wuhan University Scholarships for International Students 2018 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at Wuhan University China . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The Wuhan University Scholarships are open to non-Chinese citizens for pursuing bachelor’s and master’s programme. The scholarship provides full coverage on tuition fee, accommodation fee, living allowance (four-week study students are excluded) and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
Scholarship Provider: The Wuhan University is in Wuhan, Hubei, China. The university is at Luojia Hill, with palatial buildings blending Chinese and Western styles. It was commonly regarded as one of the most beautiful campuses and a top 10 university for decades in China. Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Deadline: The application deadlines are June 20, 2018 (for those commencing in September 2018) and December 20, 2018 (for those commencing in March 2019)
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor’s and master’s programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: The Confucius Institute Scholarship provides full coverage on tuition fee, accommodation fee, living allowance (four-week study students are excluded) and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
Eligible Nationalities: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria: All applicants shall be
- Non-Chinese citizens
- In good Physical and mental condition, well performed both academically and behaviorally
- Aspired to take future careers on the teaching or international promotion of Chinese language.
- Between the ages of 16-35 on September 1st, 2018. Applicants currently worked as Chinese language teachers shall not exceed the age limit of 45, while undergraduate students shall not exceed the age limit of 25.
English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Application Procedure: Application documents for Confucius Institute Scholarship
A. For all applicants
- A Scanned copy of passport photo page
- A scanned copy of score reports of the HSK and HSKK tests (within the two-year validity).
- A Recommendation letter by the head of the recommending institution
B. For degree scholarship program applicants
- A certification of the highest education diploma (or proof of expected graduation) and an official transcript.
- Applicants for the Scholarship for MTCSOL Students are required to provide 2 reference letters from professors or associate professors. Those who can provide a notarized employment agreement with teaching institutions are preferred.
C. Applicants currently worked as Chinese language teachers shall provide the proof of employment as well as a reference letter by the employing institution.
- Applicants under the age of 18 shall provide certified documents of designation signed by their entrusted legal guardians in China.
- Applicants shall also provide additional documents required by the host institutions
- Online registration will be available from March 1, 2018, on the Confucius Institute Scholarship website. Please log on to search recommending institutions and host institutions, upload application materials online, track the application progress, feedback of review and admission results. Scholarship holders need to confirm with the host institutions to go through the procedures of studying in China, print out CIS certificate online, and register at host institutions at the designated date and time as per the letter of admission.
- Meanwhile, applicants shall register and submit your online application at Wuhan University Online Application System for International Students, submit online “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University” and upload application documents required.