1. Exempt from tuition, accommodation on campus;
2. Monthly allowance is offered as followings:
* Master Degree Students: 3,000 CNY/month
* Doctor Degree Students: 3,500 CNY/month
3. Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
4. Applicants are expected to pay for their own international travel expenses.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
2. Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for master degree programs must have bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctor degree programs must have master's degree and be under the age of 40.
3. Language requirement:
For the Ph.D and Master applicants, the final tutor and department could evaluate your language level according to the interview or written test.
HSK certificate (within 2 years) is required for the Chinese-taught program:
3.1 HSK 4 180 or above for majors related to Science, Technology, Management and Economics;
3.2 HSK 5 180 or above for majors related to Humanities and Social Science, Philosophy.
English certification is required for the English-taught program:
3.3 Submit a TOEFL or IELTS transcript, in principle, the score must be 80 or higher, and the IELTS score must be 5.5 or higher;
3.4 Applicants that use English as the language of instruction at the last education background, submit the language certificate issued by the last education institutions instead
3.5 Applicants from countries where English is the official language are exempt from proof of English language proficiency.
The applicants shall submit the application forms and materials by Email ([email protected]) to School of International Education, DUT from November 1, 2022 to February 20, 2023.
The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly, you are required to submit the soft documents in zip file to our email address, otherwise your application is canceled :
Submit your application documents to [email protected] in ZIP before the deadline.
Please name the email subject after " DUT application number + passport last name + passport name" (example: 20221100001 + ABDUR + MUHAMMAD )
1. Checking List for DUT Master/Ph.D Application (Refer to Attachments
2. The applicants for Chinese Government Scholarship should fill in the online application and print the application form and sign it after submitting it online. The CSC Online Application System for Study in China is available at http://www.campuschina.org
Note：When you fill in the online application,
Agency No. of DUT is 10141.
IF WE CANNOT CHECK YOUR INFORMATION IN ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE CANCELED.
For applicants who apply for Ph.D programs can also submit Application Form for Liaoning Government Scholarship at the same time. (Refer to Attachments)
All the applicants are also required to submit the DUT online application at our website: http://iso.dlut.edu.cn
IF WE CANNOT CHECK YOUR INFORMATION IN DUT ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE CANCELED.
3. Notarized highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If applicants are university students or already employed, they shall also provide studying certificates or employment documents. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4. Academic transcripts (From the undergraduate program onwards). Academic records from first to the last semester during the undergraduate, graduate (if any), and the doctoral programs (if any) shall be provided. The transcript shall be issued and sealed by the graduate university’s academic affairs office or student management department. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
5. A study plan proposal in Chinese or in English (no less than 1000 words). Please expatiate on the major or research field you would like to study at DUT, and sign by DUT supervisors. Refer to the attachments.
6. Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors from the university which applicants graduated.These letters shall describe the applicant’s objectives of learning in China, comprehensive abilities, and evaluation of future growth. Refer to the attachments.
7. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and Blood Test Report (applicants should keep the original one) filled in English. It is printed by Chinese quarantine authority and only for those whose period of studies in China lasts up to six months. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results are valid for 6 month. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed and attach the blood test report, and should be conducted after October, 2022.
8. Photocopy of passport photo page and one blank visa page (Ordinary passport expires after September 2023).
9. Language Proficiency certificates. Refer to Language requirement in the qualification.
10. Certificate of No-Criminal Conviction.
11. Applicants who are now in China must submit scan of Photocopy of Visa.
12. 1 picture （3cm * 4cm）
Admission Notice and Enrollment Time
The admission notice will be issued to the applicants at the end of July, 2023, and enrollment time will be September, 2023.
Contact Person: Ms. Luna
Email: [email protected]