- Information Technology
- Information Science
- Transportation and Management
- Environmental Science
- Public Management
Scholarships are available for Masters and Doctoral Degree Levels.
- The applicant must be a foreign citizen in good health.
- The applicant must not be a registered student in Chinese universities upon application (graduates from Chinese universities must have been graduated for more than one year).
- Education and Age Requirements:
- The Applicant for master’s degree study should have obtained a bachelor’s degree or will obtain a bachelor’s degree before July 2015 and not be older than 35; the applicant for doctoral degree study should have obtained a master’s degree or will obtain a master’s degree before July 2015 and not be older than 40.
- The major an applicant applied for studying at DMU should belong to the same discipline of his/her highest level of education.
- The applicant should not be holding scholarships of any other category supported by Chinese Government or local governments in China.
- Scholarship recipients are exempt from registration fee, tuition, laboratory fee, internship fee, study materials.
- Free on-campus accommodation.
- Monthly living allowance (master’s degree students: 1,700RMB/month; doctoral degree students: 2,000RMB/month).
- One-off settlement subsidy (1,500RMB/person).
- Outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
Number of Awards:
- Applicants must finish the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students.
- Complete the required information, submit the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship online and print two hard copies.
Application Deadline: 30 March 20150
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of CSC.
Share this Scholarship for others