Scholarship Description: ALBA Graduate Business School is offering Chris Argyris Scholarship in Organization Behavior. There are two partial scholarships amounting to 50% of the tuition fees for the MSc in Strategic HRM Program.
This scholarship is established in memory of the late Harvard Professor and Member of ALBA’s Academic Council Chris Argyris, the James Bryant Conant Professor of Education and Organization Behavior.
About University: ALBA Graduate Business School is a privately run academic institution in Greece.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc in Strategic HRM Program.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Organization Behavior.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarships amounting to 50% of the tuition fees for the MSc in Strategic HRM Program.
Eligibility: To be considered for admission, candidates must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree; – Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language;
- Need to be currently employed or self-employed
- A minimum GMAT score of 500 and above (or a GRE score of 152 and above) will strengthen the application for the MSc in Strategic HRM program. In cases of “weak” academic background and after the faculty evaluation of the file, the Academic Committee reserves the right to conditionally accept an applicant for the MSc in Strategic HRM program, upon bringing a GMAT score of 500 and above (or a GRE score of 152 and above) before registering to the program.
Eligible Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure: Candidates must submit:
- The completed application form, including one recent photograph in jpeg format;
- Two letters of recommendation in Greek or in the English language.
- Official Academic Transcripts as well as Certified copies of degrees from each undergraduate, graduate or professional degree earned;
- Proof of competence in the English language (unless schooled in English), e.g. Proficiency or TOEFL or IELTS.
- Three Essays, as indicated in the Application form;
Deadline: The application deadline is December 31, 2017.