CIBS PhD Scholarships at University of Copenhagen in Denmark 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .CIBS PhD Scholarships
for Danish and International Students, The Department of Media, Cognition and Communication, Faculty of Humanities, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, invites applications for two 3-year PhD scholarships. Applicants need to hold a two-year Master’s degree (120 ECTS) or the equivalent. The last date of submission of application is 3 June 2015.
University of Copenhagen in Denmark.
Scholarships are provided within Center for Information and Bubble Studies at University of Copenhagen.
Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD degree level at University of Copenhagen.
Applicants need to hold a two-year Master’s degree (120 ECTS) or the equivalent. Applicants shall have submitted their thesis at the time of application, to the extent the thesis forms part of their Master program. In case you have not obtained your diploma by the application deadline, you must include a statement (pre-approval) from your university that declares that you have been awarded the master degree.
Danish and International Students can apply for these scholarships.
What does it cover:
As a PhD student holding a PhD scholarship you are employed as a member of scientific staff in accordance with the collective agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations (AC). Your total salary consists of a basic pay rate based on previous academic job experience and a supplement. The basic monthly pay rate for a PhD student is currently (as of April 1, 2013) DKK 24,080 and the PhD supplement is DKK 1257.83 monthly. DKK 3500 monthly is paid to a pension scheme.
- Other allowances might be agreed upon according to the provisions of the collective agreement.
The following enclosures to the application must be submitted:
- A copy of the applicant’s Master’s degree diploma and transcript of records
- Bachelor degree diploma and transcript of records
- If the MA diploma and/or examination records are in another language than English, German, French, Danish, Norwegian or Swedish, please include a translation into either of these languages in your application.
- Documentation of English proficiency. (You may find more information below.)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Project proposal (must not exceed 12,000 characters.
The last date of submission of application is 3 June 2015
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Scholarships in Denmark