CIHR-CADTH-McMaster Health System Impact Postdoctoral Fellowship in Canada 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Post Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of Health taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: Applications are invited for 1-year impact-oriented postdoctoral fellowship in health services and policy research (HSPR) with a focus on public and patient engagement in health technology management at McMaster University in Canada. Applicants may be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or citizens of other countries.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial help to the Canadian citizens, permanent residents or citizens of other countries.
About University: The McMaster University (commonly referred to as McMaster or Mac) is a public research university located in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
Degree Level: Fellowships are available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
Available Subject: Fellowships are awarded in health services and policy research (HSPR) with a focus on public and patient engagement in health technology management.
Scholarship Benefits: Funding
- Fellowship stipend: $70,000 per annum
- Professional development training and research allowance: a minimum of $10,000 for participation in an enriched pan-Canadian curriculum (or equivalent training), national cohort meetings, relevant national and international meetings, and research-related expenses.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Demonstrate professional leadership potential and academic excellence
- Hold or expect to have completed a PhD in HSPR or a related field (e.g., public policy and administration, health services research, public health, health economics, sociology, political science) by the start date of the Fellowship
- Have obtained their doctoral degree no more than five years prior to applying to the Fellowship
- Are not current or past employees of the host or partner employee organisation(s) and have not received an offer of employment from either of these organisations
- Have considerable experience with systematic review and/or qualitative synthesis methods, qualitative and mixed methods research
- Maybe Canadian citizens, permanent residents or citizens of other countries.
Eligible Nationality: Applicants may be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or citizens of other countries.
Application Procedure: Interested individuals should send an up-to-date CV with a 1-page statement of interest and a list of two referees by post and also via e-mail.
Deadline: Applications will be accepted until June 15, 2017, and will be reviewed as they are received.