CISCO Software Engineering Internship, China 2016 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
CISCO Software Engineering Internship, China 2016
CISCO is pleased to offer the internship in software engineering for the year 2016. Applicants must be currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related major such as Math, Physics. This is an unpaid internship programme. Interns must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Internship is offered in the field of Software Engineering.
- Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related major such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Eligible Nationalities: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. They are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, they are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place to Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Contact Employer
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Requisition #: C1000866