Columbia Business School MBA Scholarship for Domestic and International Students in USA, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration taught at Columbia Business School, Columbia University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: Columbia Business School is delighted to announce partial-tuition scholarships to qualified candidates, both domestic and international. Scholarship is available to pursue MBA programme.
The Columbia MBA Program is carefully designed to instill both the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in the fast-moving, competitive world of business. Many top managers credit the skills they acquired at Columbia Business School as the springboard to their successful careers.
About University: Columbia Business School is the business school of Columbia University in Manhattan, New York City. It is one of six Ivy League business schools, and is among the most selective of top business schools.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Scholarship Award: Columbia Business School offers partial-tuition scholarships to qualified candidates, both domestic and international
Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Each year, applicants from a wide variety of cultural, personal, and professional backgrounds apply to the Columbia MBA program.
- And while every student who joins our community is unique, they share certain defining traits: they are driven by a strong work ethic, ready to build and foster professional and personal relationships, and are determined to make a real impact on the world through their chosen field.
- The university accepts applications from candidates with a three-year undergraduate degree. Those applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Students must complete a total of 60 credits in order to graduate with an MBA from Columbia Business School. Students typically enroll in 15 credits of coursework each semester for four semesters of study, though this distribution may vary. Full-term courses are worth 3 credits; half-term courses are worth 1.5 credits.
Eligible Nationality: Domestic as well as International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Deadlines are:
- Entry: August ’18*
- Early: October 4, 2017
- Merit Fellowship Deadline: January 5, 2018
- Final: April 11, 2018
- Entry: January ’18*
- Deadline: October 4, 2017
- *All deadlines are at 11:59 PM New York Time
Columbia Business School MBA Scholarship for Domestic and International Students in USA, 2017 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Columbia Business School, Columbia University.