Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Commonwealth Scholarships for Low and Middle Income Countries, 2015-2016
Commonwealth Scholarships for Students belonging to low and middle income countries is offering two years study program. Under this commonwealth Scholarships eligible students can apply two year masters degree program in Bangladesh, Botswana, Cameroon, Caribbean (Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago), Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, South Pacific (Fiji, Samoa) and Sri Lanka. Applicants must be citizens of any Commonwealth country except for which they are applying and must hold a first degree of upper second class Honours standard (or above) in a discipline relevant to that in which study is proposed. This scholarships will provide full tuition fees, living allowance, airfare. The application deadline is 30 April 2015.
Following Institution(s) are participating
- University of Dhaka (Bangladesh)
- University of Botswana (Botswana)
- University of Buea (Cameroon)
- University of the West Indies (Caribbean)
- University of Ghana (Ghana)
- Catholic University of Eastern Africa, Kenyatta University, Maseno University, Moi University, Mount Kenya University, Strathmore University, The Technical University of Kenya, University of Eastern Africa Baraton and University of Nairobi (Kenya)
- University of Mauritius (Mauritius)
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (Pakistan)
- Papua New Guinea University of Technology (Papua New Guinea)
- University of the South Pacific (South Pacific) and University of Sri Jayewardenepura and University of Colombo (Sri Lanka)
Scholarships are awarded in any subject
Degree Level Offered:
- except for University of Botswana that includes all courses available at the Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Faculty of Health Sciences, or Faculty of Science)
- University of Buea that includes Linguistics, Fisheries and Animal Production, Special Education, Microbiology and Parasitology, Environmental Science and Women and Gender Studies.
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology includes all courses of the Department of Bio Sciences, Department of Mathematics, and Department of Physics).
- Papua New Guinea University of Technology offers only Agriculture, Applied Physics, Development Studies, Forestry and Mechanical Engineering.
- University of the South Pacific offers MComm Accounting, MAgr Master of Agriculture, MComm Banking and Finance, Chemistry, Climate Change, Computer Science, MComm Development Studies, MComm Diplomacy and International Affairs, Earth Science, MComm Economics, Education, Engineering, Environmental Management, Environmental Science, Geography, MComm Governance, History, Information Systems, Journalism, MComm Land Management, Linguistics, Literature, MComm Management and Public Administration, Marine Management, Mathematics, Pacific Studies, Physics, MComm Population Studies and Demography, Psychology, Social Policy and Sociology and Postgraduate Institute of Management, University of Sri Jayewardenepura and Institute of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, University of Colombo offers MBA Master of Business Administration, Cellular and Molecular Immunology and Molecular Sciences.
To be eligible for this Commonwealth Scholarships
following eligibility conditions are required.
- The applicant should be citizens of any Commonwealth country except for which he/she is applying i.e. Bangladesh, Botswana, Cameroon, Caribbean (Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago), Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, South Pacific (Fiji, Samoa) and Sri Lanka.
- Shall hold a first degree of upper second class Honours standard (or above) in a discipline relevant to that in which study is proposed
Citizens of following countries are eligible.
Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, India, Malaysia, Maldives, Pakistan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Saint Lucia, St Kitts and Nevis, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Cyprus, Malta, United Kingdom, Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu (except for which they are applying i.e. Bangladesh, Botswana, Cameroon, Caribbean (Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago), Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, South Pacific (Fiji, Samoa) and Sri Lanka) can apply for these commonwealth scholarships.
Check application procedure according to country for which you want to apply. Remember you can not apply within your own country.
Last date for application submission is 30th April 2015