Computer and Information Sciences Jubilee Scholarship, UK 2016 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Computer and Information Sciences Jubilee Scholarship, UK 2016
University of Strathclyde is offering Computer and Information Sciences Jubilee Scholarship for the academic year 2016/2017. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The university main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students. The University is committed to providing a high-quality education and experience to all students, regardless of their background. Inspiring them to develop to their full potential, producing outstanding professional and enterprising people for industry, business and the professions.
In order to be eligible applicants requires IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5).
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Postgraduate Taught programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of computer and information sciences.
Scholarship Benefit: The scholarship of £1000 value will be awarded to the applicants.
Eligibility Critria: Applications for scholarships are open to students who meet the following criteria:
- the student must be paying full international fees
- the student must be self-funded i.e. not sponsored by Government, employer or educational institution
- the student cannot be in receipt of this scholarship and another University of Strathclyde scholarship
- the student must have accepted a conditional offer for a full time Postgraduate Masters in the Department of Computer and Information Sciences by 20th May 2016
- the student must be able to demonstrate academic excellence based on their previous study
- the student must provide evidence of a desire to study at the University of Strathclyde
- Please note this scholarship is awarded on a competitive basis.
Eligible Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Admission Requirement Computer and Information Sciences Jubilee Scholarship, UK 2016
Entrance Requirements: the student must have accepted a conditional offer for a full time Postgraduate Masters in the Department of Computer and Information Sciences by 20 May 2016.
English language Requirements: University accepts a number of English language tests as proof of proficiency in English. Applicants require IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5).
Documents Required: Applicants must submit the required details of family income and supporting documents. Applications without supporting documents will not be proceed. No further reminder will be sent.
- Personal Supporting Statement
- Degree Transcript and Qualifications
- 2 Academic References
- Wage slip/verified salary information for the month preceding the application date.
- Last 3 months Utility Bills for electricity and gas.
Application Procedure for Computer and Information Sciences Jubilee Scholarship, UK 2016
Application Procedure: Applicants should download and complete the Computer and Information Sciences Jubilee Scholarship Application Form and email the completed form to cis-pgtadmissions-at-strath.ac.uk.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is 20th May 2016.
More About Computer and Information Sciences Jubilee Scholarship, UK 2016
The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located in Glasgow, United Kingdom. It is Glasgow's second university by age, being founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, and receiving its Royal Charter in 1964 as the UK's first technological university. It takes its name from the historic Kingdom of Strathclyde.