Concordia University of Edmonton, University Entrance Scholarship , Canada, 2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Arts, Management, Science taught at Concordia University of Edmonton . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Concordia University of Edmonton is offering undergraduate scholarships for International and Canadian students in 2019.
For nearly a century, Concordia University of Edmonton (CUE) has been an important educational institution in the province of Alberta. It is recognized globally as a university committed to academic excellence in teaching and research, welcoming over 2,000 students annually from over 40 countries around the world.
CUE is a boutique university, small enough that every student is essential yet large enough for a global outlook. In and out of our classrooms and lecture halls, we translate what we learn into extraordinary hands-on experiences.
The Concordia University of Edmonton offers a multitude of services to support your academic and personal success. Most services are conveniently located in the Student Success Centre, providing a one-stop shop for everything from residence, counselling, services for students with disabilities, and career services.
Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
Scholarships are awarded to study in Arts, Management or Science.
The University Entrance Scholarship program provides guaranteed renewable scholarships to high school students who present a minimum award average of 75%. Scholarships vary in value according to the applicant’s award average.
|University Entrance Scholarship Levels|
|Value over 4 years|
|95% or higher|
|90% – 94.9%|
|85% – 89.9%|
|80% – 84.9%|
|75% – 79.9%|
: International and Canadian Students can apply for these scholarships
To become eligible for University Entrance Scholarships, applicants must be:
- Entering their first-year of post-secondary study directly from high school. Concordia will also consider applicants who have:
- Taken time off between high school and post-secondary studies.
- Completed university-level credits while in high school.
- Attended a non-accredited program at a post-secondary institution and earned 9 or less transfer credits.
- Applicants who enrolled in a post-secondary institution after the completion of high school are not eligible.
- Enrolled in a degree program in Arts, Management or Science.
- Registered in a minimum of 80% of a full course load (12 credits) in each semester. Recipients whose registration drops below the required 80% minimum will immediately forfeit their scholarship.
There is no separate application required. Concordia identifies eligible students through the admission process, choosing from those who submit their admission Application Forms and final (interim) high school transcripts before April 1st. Eligible scholarship recipients are sent a preliminary scholarship offer notification letter.
: April 1, 2019