CPRG India Social Sciences Research Grant is open for Domestic Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Social Sciences taught at India Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
If you are a researcher in India and looking for a grant for research in social sciences you should get benefits from a scholarship offered by The center of Policy Research and Governance India. This is a renowned center in India for Humanities and Social Sciences. The application process is open till 30 October and the center is accepting applications from Indian national students. Foreign nationality students are not eligible to apply for this grant.
CPRG India Social Sciences Research Grant is available to undertake Masters level programs at India Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Research focusing on contemporary India in disciplines such as, but not limited to, sociology (caste & other social identities), political science, international relations (historical and contemporary), anthropology and diaspora studies, law and jurisprudence, economics, development studies, environment, gender studies, among others.
Indian value systems, culture, and history
Research focusing on Indian value systems, culture, and history (ancient, medieval, and modern) in humanities and social sciences.
Funds are available for fieldwork, archival research, acquisition of primary sources (including reprography of manuscripts), research assistance, or other academic activities.For Indian and foreign university students and researchers, grants can range from Rs.15,000 to Rs.1,00,000. All amounts would be disbursed to an Indian bank account.
Indian Students are eligible to apply
- Students or researchers should be affiliated with recognized universities at the postgraduate level or above and must have good academic standing.
- Preference would be given to projects with the viability of publication.
- Preference would be given to those who have secured primary grants from elsewhere and want to use the CPRG-SSR grant to supplement them.
- For doctoral students, preference would be given to those at advanced stages of their degree.
- For master's students, preference would be given to those who can demonstrate potential for further academic research.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis starting from 15th September till 30th October 2022.
The complete application package would consist of a research proposal, CV, writing sample, and Budget estimate.
Click Here To Apply