CPU President Scholarships, China 2017 is open for . The scholarship allows Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
CPU President Scholarships, China 2017
Applications are invited for CPU President Scholarships to pursue Bachelors, Masters and PhD programme. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
CPU President Scholarship is initiated in 2016 to support more excellent students from all over the world to study and do scientific researchers at China Pharmaceutical University, educating pharmacy talents for the world and advancing international pharmacy education.
China Pharmaceutical University (CPU), situated in the historical and cultural city of Nanjing, is one of the “211 projects” key universities affiliated to the Ministry of Education of China. It has been known for its long history and its leadership role in China’s pharmaceutical academic field. The University was founded in 1936 as China’s first independent four-year National College of Pharmacy and the first public institution for higher pharmaceutical education in China.
- Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelors, Masters and PhD programme.
- Scholarships are awarded in the various fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Categories of Applicants and Coverage and Duration
|Categories of applicants|
|Bachelors in Chinese-taught programs|
|Bachelors in English-taught program|
Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
- Education background and age limit:
Applicants for bachelor’s degree program must be high school graduates and under the age of 25.
Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Language requirements: HSK 5 and above for Chinese-taught programs orIELTS 6.5 or above or IBT 90 or above for English-taught programs
- Applicants should have competitive academic records and strong scientific research abilities.
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree program must be high school graduates and under the age of 25.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
English language Requirements: Language requirements
- HSK 5 and above for Chinese-taught programs;
- IELTS 6.5 or above or IBT 90 or above for English-taught programs
Application Procedure: The applicants should submit following documents along with the application (in duplicate).
- Completed CPU application form;
- Photocopy of the passport;
- The notarized photocopy highest diploma and transcripts. If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide Certificate of Enrollment or Employment accordingly. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English;
- Chinese Language test report (HSK) for Chinese-taught programs and English language test report e.g. IELTS or TOEFL for English-taught programs;
- A study or research proposal (written in Chinese or English and no less than 800 words);
- Two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors in Chinese or English (applicable to Master’s and doctoral applicants and professors’ signature, contact phone number and email address must be put on the letter.);
- Published academic papers or other academic achievements (if applicable).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration as they plan to take the medical examination.
- Note: The incomplete application materials will not be processed.
Application materials will not be returned regardless of the result of application.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 15, 2017.