CTGU Full and Partial Undergraduate Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students in China, 2017-2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automation taught at China Three Gorges University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The new CTGU Scholarship Programs for Undergraduates is now on offer for 2017-2018 academic year. Non-Chinese students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The main objective of the University is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
About University: Having been approved by the Ministry of Education, CTGU was founded in June 29, 2000, comprising the former Wuhan University of Hydraulic and Electric Engineering/Yichang and the former Hubei Sanxia College. CTGU consists of 29 colleges, 70 undergraduate programs covering nine fields including science, engineering, medicine, arts, economics, management, law, education and fine arts.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Available Subject: Programs open for the scholarship application of the academic year 2017-2018:
- Bachelor of Water Resources Engineering Scholarships (Conditional Four Years Tuition Waiver
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Conditional Four Years Tuition Waiver)
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering and Automation (Conditional Four Years Partial Tuition Waiver
- Bachelor of Automation (Conditional Four Years Partial Tuition Waiver)
Scholarship Benefits: Full tuition fee or partial tuition fee
* It is to be mentioned that the applicants are required to be attentive to the study and obey the rules & regulations of CTGU for continuing this Scholarship. If any kinds of disciplinary disorder or failure in any academic courses occur to the applicants, then the Scholarship offer will be canceled.
Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- 18-25 years old; non-Chinese; a foreign passport holder; Chinese Friendly
- With good moral character; in good health; hard working; with academic excellence
- High School Certificate in relevant discipline
- English or Chinese proficiency request upon the teaching language of the relevant discipline and corresponding supervisors’ requirements.
Eligible Nationalities: Non-Chinese students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online. *Application documents for relevant programs given under each programme.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is July 7, 2017.