Curtin Strategic Stipend Scholarship in Australia 2019 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa and International students. The Curtin University is offering 2019 Curtin Strategic Stipend Scholarship for international students. Stipend scholarships are awarded to students of exceptional research potential undertaking a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) to assist with general living costs.
International applicants awarded an RTP Stipend Scholarship will be provided a Curtin-funded tuition fee offset scholarship to assist with tuition fee liability.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available for the postgraduate research programme.
Available Subject: Scholarship is available in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award Stipend: Curtin University will administer to each Recipient an annual stipend equivalent to the base full-time RTP Stipend rate published by the Department of Education and Training for the relevant year of the award. The annual stipend amount for a full-time student is currently set at $27,596.00 (2018), tax free, this stipend rate is indexed annually.
Tuition Fee Offset Scholarship: International applicants awarded an RTP Stipend Scholarship will be provided a Curtin-funded tuition fee offset scholarship to assist with tuition fee liability.
Eligible Nationalities: Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa and International students
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria: To be eligible for a Curtin Strategic Stipend Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a student, Domestic or International, awarded a Curtin Strategic Stipend Scholarship (“Scholarship”) as a result of a competitive selection process;
2. Satisfy all academic entry requirements for a Masters by Research or a Research Doctorate, including the English proficiency levels set by Curtin University;
3. Be undertaking a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at Curtin University; and
4. Not be receiving income from another source to support their general living costs while undertaking their course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of the RTP Stipend rate. Income unrelated to the Recipient’s course of study or income received for the Recipient’s course of study but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not to be taken into account.
English Language Requirements: applicant must be meet the university English language requirement.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants who have not yet applied for course admission may submit an online e-application for course admission and a scholarship via:
- Important advice to the applicant’s applying through APPLY NOW! Curtin Applications:
- Applicants who commenced and had an active, pending course application on Curtin Application via APPLY NOW! prior to this scholarship opening date: Monday , 2 July 2018, and have subsequently submitted this application after the scholarship opening round, will be required to complete a Scholarship Application Form (see process no.2) in order to be considered for a scholarship. Please only complete a Scholarship Application Form if your situation falls into this scenario. All other applicants must apply for the scholarship through APPLY NOW! Curtin Applications.
Deadline: September 2, 2018